Monday, August 11, 2008

TEAM USA GOLD, BABY!

I'm not a big fan of swimming (could have something to do with the first experience I had with swim lessons, the YMCA throwing me in saying swim to the edge), but I do LOVE to watch the "underdog" come from behind and nip an arrogant team in the bumm! Such was the event last night watching France taunt Team USA (Phelps, Lezak, Jones, Weber-Gale) telling them how much they sucked and would bury them.

The reaction from Phelps made the WHOLE EVENT worthwhile! The way Lezak pulled it out right there in the end... it had EVERYONE On thier feet... AND to break the world record! THIS is what the Olympics is all about!!! GO TEAM!!!

1 comment:

Bats in the Belfry said...

I always support the USA, but sad to say, I never watch the Olympics. Don't have too much time for sports. Of course I always make an exception for the Cubs!