Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's too hard.... :(

I'm trying... I REALLY am.... but it's killing me... I'm exhausted. Barely four hours sleep a night, not able to sleep in on the weekends like usual... it's my death. What you ask? The Olympics! (ha,ha,ha) I'm a HUGE supporter, I really am... but these late night "LIVE" re-runs are too much! They need to start showing them around 6pm. I LOVE gymnastics.... so much talent and skill involved in it. Sure, the swimming is great, but I'm SO right brain that it's all of the artistry of the gymnastic moves and strength that REALLY get me. And all of those "men" out there 'poo pooing' in the other night at the local watering hole? I'd like to see YOU try it (lol).

Alexander Artemev


Jonathan Horton


Raj Bhavsar


Kai Wen Tan


Justin Spring Alexander Artemev



'nough said! :-)

Of course, I just watched the guy from Japan rip loose from the rigns and fall like a ragdoll to the mat. I seriously feel for him- how devestating.

So, some closing thoughts for the night befor I totally CRASH and burn:
  • What does it mean when you have that "chill/tick/shake" for a split second?
  • Do men REALLY notice if you get a thorough pedicure?
  • What would happen if we DIDN'T have daylight savings?
  • If I won the $70,000,000 lotto this week, what should I do with the winnings?
  • Camping.... with or without an air mattress?
  • You catch, you clean, you kill (fishing, of course... what did you think I was talking about)?

No comments: