Friday, June 27, 2008

Where Have I Been? What's Going On?



YES.... this has been me the past few weeks (you read correctly... weeks). It appears I've been missing (not listening to) the messages the universe has been sending about deceitful and backstabber's at work (after a career of them, you think I'd have a clue about "trusting" people). Anyhoo, there are many issues at play here and I'm confident it's coming to an end VERY soon - thank you, Manea! I am truly blessed by the many TRUE friends and companions I have in my life :).

So all of you are left mystified right now, I bet. In truth, there was no deception to the event at the beginning of the month, it was what I found out after the fact. On the 6th, my position with the NEW company I was working for (that I'd only been at for 2 1/2 months) was eliminated. Apparently, the role wasn't budgeted for the coming year and profits weren't as they had anticipated. It was a shock, yes, but no hurt feels. What DID hurt was finding out after the fact that so called "friends" I had made there bad-mouthed me and talked about me behind my back incessantly! I did make one good friend, thank goodness. I suppose I shouldn't be so trusting of people... but the irony in that is that I desperately need to trust the divine? But that's for another time. NO WORRIES, though! You know, I bounce back very quickly and already have a FANTASTIC prospect for a new job that will start in about 2 weeks (yeah!). It's just a short-term contract, but something is better than nothing and it's more than I was making at Collier, which means I'll actually be able to save/earn back (???) what I HAD saved in the two months I was there... are you confused yet? The head hunter and myself are pretty positive about it and I should know something by the end of next week or beginning of the following - YIPPEE!!!!

Then the other shock came yesterday. I will not dwell on it, think about it or harbor ill will toward people who fear and use others to protect themselves. The outcome is not final as of yet and has just begun, but will be over very soon, I'm assured. "Just in the nick of time", I'm told (reminds me of a scene in Practical Magic when the aunts return...). I'm sorry I leave a shield of mystery surrounding things, but it's necessary for the time being and will be revealed at a later date. BUT, those of you reading this... I do ask ONE thing.... you can help me by remembering and thinking about the wonderful times we've spent together, love, joy, and happiness. The focus is to bring as much loving white light and energy to surround me over the next few days (yeah, tall order... but ya LOVE me, so it's not that tough - ha,ha, ha)!

OK - what else... I have a GREAT tan going, it's INCREDIBLY humid already - in the 90's and 100's - and I'm actually able to spend quality time with my "kids" (the pups) and my OTHER "kids" (my babysitting families). That has been the most rewarding part. I just ADORE these kids so much! Sure, I feel like I missed out a bit on life because I never became a mom, but it also wouldn't have allowed me the opportunity to be part of the lives of these amazing kids! They make me laugh and cry and - yes - give you a few headaches when they fight (sorry mom and dad.... a little late, but better now than never). but, I love them and they love me and I'm really drawing on that over the next few days.

It's weird. Despite what the "evil doers" (sorry, had to quote Bush-lol) do to wreck havoc in your life, there will always be more love to combat it. AND, that's where karma will come into play and back on them... simple enough. I'm proud that I am a good, wholesome person. I do nothing to harm those immediately in my sphere and never will. It's those ugly souls I worry about...

No comments: