Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How do you spell relief?

N-E-W J-O-B!

I LOVE my new job! I haven't been this relaxed in QUITE a while! There are a few things I want to tweak (which they'll be open to sine it's one of the reasons they hired me) and the BEST part? My BP has DROPPED! by the end of today it was 131/80 and last night it was 124/79!!! It hasn't been THAT normal in over 3 years! I'd like to think that not just the reduction in my stress level, but also my change in diet has something to do with it :) I can't wait to show the new results to my doctor!

I do miss my co-workers at Jared (the Galleria of Jewelry), though. I'll visit on the weekends if I'm out there, though. But, I feel like I'm back in the saddle with this new job and can't WAIT to really get rolling with it! I'm going to get started with the database of customers (they don't have one yet!) and keep going from there.

With all of these changes, it just means it's time to make more changes. I picked up paint samples yesterday and am going to ask the landlord if it's ok if I paint the living room, dining room, and kitchen (probably my bedroom, too). I really can't stand this drab muted yellow color that's throughout the house. I want vibrant reds, yellows, greens and browns! Maybe even blue, don't know? I'm re-newing the lease, probably for another 2 years, and want to make it "home", especially if I plan to negotiate a rent-to-own option.

And, I'm going to get started with planting in the front yard and blow the leaves in the backyard. Now THAT will be an undertaking!!! It took 2 full days to blow the leaves into three piles in the front yard a couple months ago. I'm sure the backyard will take WEEKS and at that, I'm just going to blow them all to the corner in the back forty.

There's the latest, folks. Hope you're all well. Stay happy and POSITIVE and wonderful things will come your way! MUAH!

No comments: