Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Latest and Greatest!!!!

I know I haven't really been on much lately. I've been SUPER busy! I've been babysitting on all of my days off and I absolutely LOVE the kids! They are adorable and so precious! Then, in the "in-between" times, I've been working on heading up the 20 year reunion for Harvard. Though at a distance, everyone has been pitching in and been a great support. We're having a decent response and JUST MIGHT have a well know Midwest band to play! Talk about big time! CHHS PALES in comparison!

Then, I started going to the gym last week. And ya know what, I LOVE IT! SUZANNE... you HAVE to join me!!!! It's right here at Libbie Place. First, I would no longer be the YOUNGEST woman there and second, it's about 30-45 minutes a day and fun! Seriously. I'm a huge anti-gym person, but I actually enjoy this (though I DID happen to push myself a little yesterday working out some aggravation on what seems to be me beating a dead horse; UGH, the thighs are KILLING ME). But, I'll be there again tomorrow a.m.

The job I posted for in Corporate didn't pan out because I haven't been with the company "a full year" even though I have just the skills they're looking for (total BS if you ask me). That's fine; it just means that if they don't come through I'll take an offer elsewhere where I can be paid what I'm worth (plus, every time I ask someone what's in Akron, OH, I get "Nothing"). Not to mention, it'd be tough for my roommate to come up with the security dep. balance in a month!

Let's see... I worked a DOUBLE tonight! That's ok, I'm racking up the "you owe me BIG TIME"'s with my boss! My BP the other day after ANOTHER call on my day off resulted in a BP of 178/136. I haven't had a day off w/o a work call in over a month... well, yesterday was actually the first. I get to see my "friend" in less than a month; and overnight in the DC area... I CAN'T WAIT!

I’m DYING to see 27 Dresses - the movie about "moi" (lol). I have THREE DAYS off this coming weekend and don't know WHAT to do with myself! I almost feel a little spoiled... NAH! I might try out Manea's "Free Hugs" campaign at Short Pump Town Center (tee-hee)? Lastly.... I'd LOVE to take in a Joshua Radin/Ingrid Michaelson concert! The closest one so far in is Philly in March. Don't know if I can swing it or not. And I'd LOVE to have people go with me. I'm trying to campaign and get them closer to RIC.

Add a comment, post a reply and send me your thoughts.

LOVE TO ALL!

No comments: