Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And the winner is.....

My heart skipped a beat tonight....in an excited way (I know, it's silly).

I watched the tail end of the Peoples Choice Awards tonight ("work" took the beginning); the "Queen" looked awesome all dressed up for JUST the camera tonight- I give her props! Of course, I was more or less anxious to see who won Best New Drama.

If you've been following my blogs, you'd already know who I was pulling for. When they announced it, I let out a "YES!" and my heart skipped it's beat when they showed him... the man of the night...."Mick St. James" (aka Alex O'Laughlin). In the words of an old family friend, Mrs. Shields "HUBBA, HUBBA"!

CONGRATS go out to the cast of "Moonlight"!!! I've loved Sophia Myles since watching her in Tristan & Isolde. O'Laughlin carries that aire of mystery with him. And the stories actually keep you coming back. I'm looking forward to when the strike is over and the greedy hollywood execs give them their well deserved raises. I need more Moonlight!

moonlight

No comments: